Lets get started!
– Wii will know it’s price and launch date before September.
– “Although I will not call a certain sales goal for the Wii console, I can promise that we will reach sales clearly over those of the Gamecube.” Nintendo President Satoru Iwata
– Mr. Iwata also stated that even if the Wii meets Nintendo’s sales projections, it will have little impact on Nintendo’s profit…as far as short term is concerned.
– Virtual Console titles will range from 4-8 dollars.
– The DS can be used as a Touch screen controller for certain games.
– Through WiiConnect24 DS demos can be downloaded (similar to Store Kiosks)
– Also I’m wondering how this will work, but: DS games can be expanded via Wii.
By September? Does that rule out the Tokyo Game Show? Hmm…